MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete DVZ ShoutBox Bot in Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

I have been trying to install the DVZ shoutbox bot plugin yesterday and the first one i installed was this one

After installing it,i saw that it had only the Polish language so,i deactivated it and uninstalled it.

But i am not able to delete it completly from the admin cp , please check the screenshot.

I have been already trying to delete it in Configuration-Settings-Modiy settings but it isn't there.

So,how can i delete it from the admin cp?

Thankyou.

[attachment=40446]
(2018-06-17, 11:59 AM)kbilly Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone!

I have been trying to install the DVZ shoutbox bot plugin yesterday and the first one i installed was this one

After installing it,i saw that it had only the Polish language so,i deactivated it and uninstalled it.

But i am not able to delete it completly from the admin cp , please check the screenshot.

I have been already trying to delete it in Configuration-Settings-Modiy settings but it isn't there.

Thankyou.

Look for the plugin in (root)/inc/plugin folder and delete it from there.

You will have to use either your FTP program or the File Manager plugin.
(2018-06-17, 12:08 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-17, 11:59 AM)kbilly Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone!

Thankyou.

Look for the plugin in (root)/inc/plugin folder and delete it from there.

You will have to use either your FTP program or the File Manager plugin.
Sadly it isn't there.......i already checked it too with filezilla.
/inc/admin/modules/user/dvz_shoutbox_bot.php is the file you're looking for.
(2018-06-17, 12:36 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]/inc/admin/modules/user/dvz_shoutbox_bot.php is the file you're looking for.

I found the file in /root/admin/modules/user and deleted it.

But the setting is still there but when i click on it,now i get this:

[attachment=40447]
Which setting are you referring to, specifically? Admin CP navigation links aren't stored in the database, therefore, the page and link to the page should have now disappeared.
(2018-06-17, 12:51 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Which setting are you referring to, specifically? Admin CP navigation links aren't stored in the database, therefore, the page and link to the page should have now disappeared.

[attachment=40448]

Still there.
Reinstall the plugin and uninstall it again. It'll remove the remaining links.
ok,let me do this.

Ok,so,i installed it and uninstalled it,it will not go away.

What a orange plugin is this?Has also been approved by the MyBB staff...

[attachment=40449]

[attachment=40450]

Ok,i have done it myself.

This sh... plugin replaces also the module_meta.php file in /root/admin/modules/user,i downloaded the fresh one and re-replaced it.

Now everything is fine and i don't have that errors anymore.

[attachment=40451]