MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default theme with white wrapper (bg) - Make top theme in extend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i like this default mybb community theme. I like this white wrapper in bg.
I find this theme MyComm it is possible make this same theme like in community.mybb.com ?
But this mycomm theme is full of any header and footer links and i dont like it.

I just want this:  Take default mybb theme and add in this theme this white wrapper or what is this in background.

Guys i say you, this theme will be top if you make it, top downloads in extend !

Just add this white wrapper no links in header and footer and searchbar in header. no no no no no

Understand ? Make it for me or for community, i pay you in paypal

Thanks !!!

Here you see this...  what i want

1. TAKE DEFAULT MYBB THEME
2. ADD WHITE WRAPPER (only white wrapper)
3. WHOALA YOU HAVE BEST THEME IN EXTEND

Thanks guys

[Image: 5mArTjS.jpg]
Please do not post duplicate requests. I already showed you how to do exactly what you asked for.
https://community.mybb.com/thread-217331...pid1304453

I also provided steps to show you that you could use whatever parts to obtain the desired outcome. Also I provided several theme .xml files in a zip. Some with only partial steps and some with all steps just in case you found any of the instruction steps you wanted to use to be confusing. I also explained this to you via pm. The point is to provide steps for learning..., not to do the job for you..., providing the completed theme variants was just a bonus I opted to provide as I had some free time to do so but as a standard support response is not required, because we want users to learn to do it themselves hence the provided instructions.
Hello, you are right but I can not do it.
That's why I'm looking for someone who can manage to create for me for money.
And then it can publish it in extended templates.

You wrote me a lot of progress and I do not know about it.
I guess I would need more clearly only the one version I want, then maybe I would understand and manage to write.
(2018-06-18, 07:00 AM)PT82 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, you are right but I can not do it.
That's why I'm looking for someone who can manage to create for me for money.
And then it can publish it in extended templates.

You wrote me a lot of progress and I do not know about it.
I guess I would need more clearly only the one version I want, then maybe I would understand and manage to write.

The instructions provided will produce the desired result. Paying someone to recreate my work to publish on the mods site would not be in accordance with my release terms. There are several options, one modify your personal copy of mycomm already on the mods site https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=729
or two, follow the instructions on the previous provided link and modify to your personal usage, or three, modify only for your personal usage the provided 3 theme variants called comm found in the zip file attached to the pevious instructions while retaining my credits in the theme footer.  https://community.mybb.com/attachment.php?aid=40351

The reason I did not publish the 3 variants in comm provided in the instructions was because there are elements included from two of my existing themes called mycomm and devel that are already published on the mods site so publishing not an identical but practically similiar/same theme was not deemed optimal as comm was created only to help close your previous identical support request.