MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BBCode problem on Flatty template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I have a problem with my Flatty template, indeed, the bbcode is note displaying above the text input box. This is a screenshot : [Image: Capture.png].

I didn't find the solution after schearching 2 hours. Thank you if you could help me.

Link of my forum : forum-hydrasia.epizy.com
Version : 1.8.14
Test account : Test | Passsword : test123
Up ! Because nobody wants to answer me :'l
You only posted your thread yesterday, give us a chance.

Have you checked your console error log in your browser?
Hello, I can't access to error logs because there isn't option on this hoster :/
Your codebuttons template looks a bit strange for me - did you modified it?
OK...please replace the whole content of theme codebuttons template with:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/editor_themes/{$theme['editortheme']}" type="text/css" media="all" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/jquery.sceditor.bbcode.min.js?ver=1805"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/bbcodes_sceditor.js?ver=1808"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/editor_plugins/undo.js?ver=1805"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var partialmode = {$mybb->settings['partialmode']},
opt_editor = {
	plugins: "bbcode,undo",
	style: "{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/textarea_styles/jquery.sceditor.{$theme['editortheme']}?ver=1808",
	rtl: {$lang->settings['rtl']},
	locale: "mybblang",
	enablePasteFiltering: true,
	autoUpdate: true,
	emoticonsEnabled: {$emoticons_enabled},
	emoticons: {
		// Emoticons to be included in the dropdown
		dropdown: {
			{$dropdownsmilies}
		},
		// Emoticons to be included in the more section
		more: {
			{$moresmilies}
		},
		// Emoticons that are not shown in the dropdown but will still be converted. Can be used for things like aliases
		hidden: {
			{$hiddensmilies}
		}
	},
	emoticonsCompat: true,
	toolbar: "{$basic1}{$align}{$font}{$size}{$color}{$removeformat}{$basic2}image,{$email}{$link}|video{$emoticon}|{$list}{$code}quote|maximize,source",
};
{$editor_language}
$(function() {
	$("#{$bind}").sceditor(opt_editor);

MyBBEditor = $("#{$bind}").sceditor("instance");
	{$sourcemode}
});
</script>

Save changes and try...

Please also uninstall any custom editor plugins!
Ok, I tried that but it doesn't work :/
Ok, I tried with default template and it works. So, it's a flatty bug.
Please temporary remove flatty.js link from headerinclude template and try it again. Looks like this script has a little bug.
Pages: 1 2