MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Use responsive forms in MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to make a responsive form in MyBB so my site looks better on mobile. I have the following form:

https://www.w3schools.com/code/tryit.asp...HXBC0Q63HK

It looks ok but when i use it in inside MYBB it looks like this:

[Image: bCRz8vw.png]

In order words it doesnt seem to shrink completely
(2018-06-20, 12:46 PM)YeahIamBlond Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to make a responsive form in MyBB so my site looks better on mobile. I have the following form:

https://www.w3schools.com/code/tryit.asp...HXBC0Q63HK

It looks ok but when i use it in inside MYBB it looks like this:

[Image: bCRz8vw.png]

In order words it doesnt seem to shrink completely

Well, the image link doesn't work... I wanted to see the larger image, but the link is not working.
Make sure you added the viewport meta tag inside the head section. headerinclude template will be the perfect place for that

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
(2018-06-20, 02:54 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you added the viewport meta tag inside the head section. headerinclude template will be the perfect place for that

i tested mybb on wamp server, is it possible to still upload it to a server that will host it with all my settings intact or do i have to install a new one from my cpanel
(2018-06-21, 09:12 AM)bigchief Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-20, 02:54 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you added the viewport meta tag inside the head section. headerinclude template will be the perfect place for that

i tested mybb on wamp server, is it possible to still upload it to a server that will host it with all my settings intact or do i have to install a new one from my cpanel

Yes it is possible, quite easy as well.
Only thing you need to change is database configuration in inc/config.php
This worked! Thanks a lot WallBB