MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit Groups Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want edit Groups and i have this error ..

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'canviewdeletionnotice' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET `type`=1, `title`='Membru', `description`='After registration, all users are placed in this group by default.', `namestyle`='<span style=\"color:#999999;\"><strong>{username}</strong></span>', `usertitle`='', `stars`=0, `starimage`='', `image`='', `isbannedgroup`=0, `canview`=1, `canviewthreads`=1, `canviewprofiles`=1, `candlattachments`=1, `canviewboardclosed`=0, `canpostthreads`=1, `canpostreplys`=1, `canpostattachments`=1, `canratethreads`=1, `modposts`=0, `modthreads`=0, `mod_edit_posts`=0, `modattachments`=0, `caneditposts`=1, `candeleteposts`=1, `candeletethreads`=1, `caneditattachments`=1, `canviewdeletionnotice`=0, `canpostpolls`=1, `canvotepolls`=1, `canundovotes`=0, `canusepms`=1, `cansendpms`=1, `cantrackpms`=1, `candenypmreceipts`=1, `pmquota`=200, `maxpmrecipients`=5, `cansendemail`=1, `cansendemailoverride`=0, `maxemails`=5, `emailfloodtime`=5, `canviewmemberlist`=1, `canviewcalendar`=1, `canaddevents`=1, `canbypasseventmod`=0, `canmoderateevents`=0, `canviewonline`=1, `canviewwolinvis`=0, `canviewonlineips`=0, `cancp`=0, `issupermod`=0, `cansearch`=1, `canusercp`=1, `canuploadavatars`=1, `canchangename`=0, `canbereported`=1, `canchangewebsite`=1, `showforumteam`=0, `usereputationsystem`=1, `cangivereputations`=1, `candeletereputations`=1, `reputationpower`=1, `maxreputationsday`=5, `maxreputationsperuser`=0, `maxreputationsperthread`=0, `attachquota`=0, `cancustomtitle`=0, `canwarnusers`=0, `canreceivewarnings`=1, `maxwarningsday`=0, `canmodcp`=0, `showinbirthdaylist`=1, `canoverridepm`=0, `canusesig`=1, `canusesigxposts`=0, `signofollow`=0, `edittimelimit`=0, `maxposts`=0, `showmemberlist`=1, `canmanageannounce`=0, `canmanagemodqueue`=0, `canmanagereportedcontent`=0, `canviewmodlogs`=0, `caneditprofiles`=0, `canbanusers`=0, `canviewwarnlogs`=0, `canuseipsearch`=0 WHERE gid='2'
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

I use old backup for forum, and new i have error
Exactly what version of MyBB are you using? I'm going to assume you didn't run the upgrade system. Can you confirm you don't have the 'canviewdeletionnotice' column in your mybb_usergroups table?
I use 1.8.15, no, no find canviewdeletenotice.. how to fix ?
Do you know which version of MyBB you used with this specific database? It may be worthwhile grabbing those files and using the upgrade script to get to the latest version of MyBB, instead of just importing an old database otherwise a few of these errors may popup again. If not, not to worry... Run the following queries:

ALTER TABLE mybb_forumpermissions ADD canviewdeletionnotice smallint NOT NULL default '0' AFTER caneditattachments;
ALTER TABLE mybb_usergroups ADD canviewdeletionnotice smallint NOT NULL default '0' AFTER caneditattachments;
backup create 2015 .. i don`t know what version.. its work with sql. Thanks

But, how to upload avatar? i have this error..

Attachment Types all Extension is OFF, and enable .. this error:

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'enabled' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_attachtypes SET enabled=1 WHERE atid='4'
Ok, I suggest using the upgrade script. This surely isn't going to be the last time you're having to alter tables. Lets find your MyBB version... Run the following query:

SELECT * FROM `mybb_datacache` WHERE title='version'; 

Paste the response.
SQL query: Documentation

SELECT * FROM mybb_datacache WHERE title=version LIMIT 0, 25
MySQL said: Documentation

#1054 - Unknown column 'version' in 'where clause'
The query should be:

SELECT * FROM `mybb_datacache` WHERE title='version';
Version is 1.8.7

Next?
Download the release: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/releases/tag/mybb_1807 and setup as usual with your old database.

You'll need to do a full upgrade.
Pages: 1 2