MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to edit custom style in BAM Announcements Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i want edit custom background and color in plugin BAM Announcements Manager.
I try many progress and nothing not work for me.

I want

background: #00aa00;
color: #fff;
border: 1px solid #007100;
border-radius: 5px;
text-align: center;

Can you help me ?
Thanks

[attachment=40476]
The custom class field is where you put the name of a specific CSS class you want to style the announcement with. I have a little tutorial in the readme about how to do it, but basically, you would put something like "mynewclass" in for that custom class field.

Then, to use the new class, you have to define what it is. So go to ACP -> configuration -> Board Announcements Manager, and then under the custom CSS field, add the bottom:

.mynewclass {
background: #00aa00;
color: #fff;
border: 1px solid #007100;
border-radius: 5px;
text-align: center;
}

This should work. Let me know if you have any more questions. Smile
Not work for me :-(

[attachment=40483]
[attachment=40484]
If you are running into trouble you could also always try: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1109 as editing the css should be rather simple.
Can you tell me how i can edit own background and border + font ?

I test many options but not work for me in this plugin.

Vintagedaddyo thanks.. so i dont want this plugin Simple Newsbars, but there is many options and announcements.

I need edit this BAM announcement :-)
Darth, there is any way to put a feature on your plugin to dismiss the Announcement and he come back again after X days?

Would be very helpful.
(2018-06-26, 11:06 AM)PT82 Wrote: [ -> ]
Not work for me :-(

No, no, no.
Go to ACP>Templates>Global Template
Look/see: bam_announcement_container

There is where you add your css code.

Observe; in Configuration, your new css will not appear in the drop-down selection window - it requires "Custom" and then you type in the css name: mynewclass