MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Would like to show the site's title at the top of every page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just installed MyBB and am in the process of changing the look and feel of my forum to match our main site. This is MyBB ver. 1.8.15, with the default theme.

I have successfully added our corporate logo to the top left corner of every page. (I did this by going to Admin CP / Templates & Styles / <theme> / Edit Stylesheets / Board Logo.) I would now like to show the site's main title (as text) immediately to the right of the logo. I can't see any way to do that.

Could someone please point me in the right direction. I don't need detailed step-by-step instructions - just a general clue as to where to start.

Thanks in advance.

Mike
(2018-06-27, 12:55 PM)Mike QS Wrote: [ -> ]I have just installed MyBB and am in the process of changing the look and feel of my forum to match our main site. This is MyBB ver. 1.8.15, with the default theme.

I have successfully added our corporate logo to the top left corner of every page. (I did this by going to Admin CP / Templates & Styles / <theme> / Edit Stylesheets / Board Logo.) I would now like to show the site's main title (as text) immediately to the right of the logo. I can't see any way to do that.

Could someone please point me in the right direction. I don't need detailed step-by-step instructions - just a general clue as to where to start.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

You should find that in → AdminCP → Templates & Styles → Templates → Select the theme → in the list select 'Header' → in that dropdown list select 'Header' again.

That's where the modifications to the logo stuff are typically located.
Thanks very much for the fast reply, Serpius. I can see exactly what to do now.

The template files were one area I hadn't explored. I'll put that right straight away.

Mike