MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Front icons not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone.

I have installed a brand new MyBB platform v1.8.15 and it doesn't show any Forum Icon Sprites on the front page.

Is there anywhere in the ACP i can enable the icons to show? 
Just like your black/white circle icons you have here at MyBB.

I have looked everywhere in ACP and i can't find anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Regards
Paul.

[attachment=40500]
Looks like you're not using the default theme. Make sure the forum icons are either linked correctly from that the's templates or saved in the themes correct folder.
Hi linguist.

I have put the sprite in the image directory and even when i go to Template>Global.css it comes up: There are currently no global templates.
I checked by changing to the default Theme and it shows the sprites no problem with the default theme, but not with my theme. I even set the Default theme as Child theme, still doesn't work.
It might be possible that images path is incorrect in theme settings, can you check that ?
Also try to use any other theme from MyBB Extend and see if that is working.
Yes i made sure the sprite file is in images/leaf and that in theme settings it shows images/leaf.

I think i am going to give up with MyBB platform, and go for another type, nothing works right in MyBB.