MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's online showing up two times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I have recently installed the Who's online plugin and facing a little issue as it is showing me two times who is online and i would like it to show only once.

This is how it looks like:

[attachment=40505]

And i would like to have it like this:

[attachment=40506]

From the plugin folder i uploaded only the "inc" folder .

[attachment=40507]

Should i also upload the other file?

I am using the latest version of MyBB software with latest php version 7.1

Thanks for your help.
No. It shows "who is online" in the upper part (sessions from the last 15 minutes) and it shows "who has been online today" in the lower part (sessions from the past 24 hours). If you want the "online today" part gone, uninstall the plugin., if you want the "online now" part gone, remove the call for it in your index template.
Ok,i have modified Template: index_whosonline and now i see only "who has been online today" and it is ok.

The second problem is when i click on view full list i get this error:

[attachment=40508]

What can be done ?

And the second problem is i'm not seeing the bots like google,yandex,bing ecc visibile ..

[attachment=40509]
What's the page URL? And are you using SEO friendly URLs? Maybe you need to alter your .htaccess.
(2018-06-30, 05:18 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]What's the page URL?  And are you using SEO friendly URLs?  Maybe you need to alter your .htaccess.

The problem isn't that the bots aren't visiting my page ,the problem is that with Who's online plugin i can't see them that they have visited my forum in the last 24 hours.

[attachment=40510]
The online today plugin doesn't list the bots on the separate "online today" page -- only real users.
(2018-06-30, 05:44 PM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]The online today plugin doesn't list the bots on the separate "online today" page -- only real users.

ok,thanks a lot for your time.

Regards!