MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Couple things wrong! [SMTP mail not sending] [DVZ Mentions Plugin bugging the system]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, people who are reading this thread,

I am having a couple issues that I have no idea how to solve. 1 of them is that my SMTP mail isn't sending. The 2nd one is that the DVZ Mentions Plugin [Version 11, Stable] keeps bugging my plugins page on the admin panel of my myBB website. 

SMTP Mail  ] - Ok, I have no idea if this belongs here but I may aswell ask anyway. Whenever I try to setup SMTP Mail for my myBB website, the emails don't send. I've entered everything in every one of the fields that it specifies correctly and I've tried it multiple times. ( I HAVE ALSO ASKED MY HOSTING PROVIDER ABOUT THIS ISSUE )

------------------------------------------
Example of how this isn't working
Here's an example, I created a new account to try and get the email activation email to send. I re-sent the activation email multiple times but none of them sent. 

[ DVZ Mentions Plugin ] - Whenever I upload the Plugin files through FTP, it bugs out the plugins menu of the admin panel and just doesn't show any of the plugins that I've installed. I have also trued this multiple times but it just doesn't work. The version that I have tried to upload was Version 11, Stable.

Screenshots for proof
DVZ Mentions Plugin ] - Uploaded DVZ Mentions Plugin, no plugins showing - [attachment=40511]

SMTP Mail  ] - SMTP Settings all configured, email activation not sending - [attachment=40512]