MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox Not Showing Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried installing the DVZ Shoutbox to my forum. I uploaded all the files correctly, added all the CSS from styles.txt onto my global.css (on the advanced tab), edited my index template to add {$dvz_shoutbox} right below {$header} and above {$forums} and {$boardstats}. I set it up in the ACP in plugins and all the settings are working fine. I made it so everyone can view it, but I still can't see it.
Are you using a theme other than the stock MyBB theme? I've noticed that DVZ Shoutbox can sometimes act strange if certain 1.8 themes are used, at least on my installations. If you are using a different theme, make sure that you add it to that themes index templates as well as making sure you add it to that theme's global.css. Though on my themes the shoutbox was broken, maybe you'll have success with it.
(2018-06-30, 11:38 PM)Des Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using a theme other than the stock MyBB theme? I've noticed that DVZ Shoutbox can sometimes act strange if certain 1.8 themes are used, at least on my installations. If you are using a different theme, make sure that you add it to that themes index templates as well as making sure you add it to that theme's global.css. Though on my themes the shoutbox was broken, maybe you'll have success with it.

The thing is I did add it to my theme's. I am using the Flatty theme, and I think it works with that because I know another forum which does use the same theme and has the shoutbox.