MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's online today not showing Spider/bots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello developer!

After you reply here i tried many things to make spiders like google,bing,yandex visibile on who's online today but i can't succeed in it.

I tried also making a new usergroup and added google,bing to this group but i can't see them in the online list.

Please check the screenshots.

Thankyou.

[attachment=40518]

[attachment=40519]

[attachment=40520]
Ok and those boots have entered into your site ?

Those bots will be appear as in mybb list only when they review your site with SE so that way system should knowxthey have visited your site.

It is like an user all is online ? You have to wait until they go online to know that those accounts can be added tobthe list, same for boots only will appear when they go to your site not when you think or want they do.

Verify my forums and review how it works. It is the same logic as mybb stats, so you have to see it into mybb list either due mybb shows boots and spiders too.

See yah !!!
(2018-07-02, 09:24 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok and those boots have entered into your site ?

Those bots will be appear as in mybb list only when they review your site with SE so that way system should knowxthey have visited your site.

It is like an user all is online ? You have to wait until they go online to know that those accounts can be added tobthe list, same for boots only will appear when they go to your site not when you think or want they do.

Verify my forums and review how it works. It is the same logic as mybb stats, so you have to see it into mybb list either due mybb shows boots and spiders too.

See yah !!!

Yes,they are visiting my site every minute.

If i revert my index_whosonline template, i can see them.

Please check the screenshot.

[attachment=40522]
And all the 258 users and boots are into the list ?

You have limited to 25 by default and 50 in the page with pagination, on the end can you see it ?

Maybe i have to rewrite it. But i do not think so due it takes the total of users and list by users and then at the end spiders.

I need your forum url to see it, and to get support you need to put forum urls and follow the forum rules and lineages Smile