MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change position of ranks ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, is this possible ?

I need change position of star button and group image.

I need first group image and second star rank.

Thanks for help
Where it is? in Postbit or in profile?
Postbit (in the forum): You need to edit the "postbit" template and change the positions of {$post['groupimage']} and {$post['userstars']}
Profile: You need to edit the "member_profile" template and change the positions of {$groupimage} and {$userstars}
This picture when i post is on postbit. So i need this change in postbit and in profile.
Picture in left is how it should look.

(2018-07-02, 09:08 AM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]Postbit (in the forum): You need to edit the "postbit" template and change the positions of {$post['groupimage']} and  {$post['userstars']}
Profile: You need to edit the "member_profile" template and change the positions of {$groupimage} and  {$userstars}

Thanks i try it, but what is a name of this files ?
(2018-07-02, 09:23 AM)PT82 Wrote: [ -> ]This picture when i post is on postbit. So i need this change in postbit and in profile.
Picture in left is how it should look.

(2018-07-02, 09:08 AM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]Postbit (in the forum): You need to edit the "postbit" template and change the positions of {$post['groupimage']} and  {$post['userstars']}
Profile: You need to edit the "member_profile" template and change the positions of {$groupimage} and  {$userstars}

Thanks i try it, but what is a name of this files ?

Do this...

AdminCP → Templates & Style → On left column, click on Templates → Click on template that matches the name of the theme you are working on → In the list you can select Postbit → Again select Postbit to start modifying the template.

For the member_profile go to this → Member Templates → In the list you select Member Profile to modify that template.
Admin CP >> Templates & Styles >> (select the templates of the style you use, e.g. MyBB Default) then go to "Post Bit templates" for the postbit file and to "Member Templates" for the member_profile one.

https://docs.mybb.com/1.8/development/themes/templates/
Thanks ! :-)