MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allign the posts ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

How can i allign the last posts in the way they are alligned properly under the "last post"?

Please check the screenshot.

Thankyou in advance.

[attachment=40523]
Your site URL?
Quote:However you can look at the templates "forumbit_depth2_cat" & "forumbit_depth2_forum" and confirm the inline alignment of lastpost.

<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>

I have checked them,the forumbit_depth2_cat seems to be ok.

[attachment=40524]

And the forumbit_depth2_forum is like this:

[attachment=40525]

I tried with <td class="{$bgcolor}" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td> in depth2_forum but nothing changed.
Check the same alignment in the "forumdisplay_thread" template, after {$rating}:

<td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: right;">
I have this:

[attachment=40527]

When i put your string it becomes so:

[attachment=40528]
Again, your site looks fine to me.
You need not to put the provided string over there, I said to check whether the alignment is in place or not.

Try changing this part:
style="white-space: nowrap; width: 295px;"

to

style="white-space: nowrap; width: 295px; text-align: right !important;"

and see what happens ...
Weird achievement. Fine.

Change to:
style="white-space: nowrap; width: 295px;" align="center"

Result:
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
[attachment=40530]

Looking better but now the avatars are not alligned equally. Sad
(2018-07-02, 12:27 PM)kbilly Wrote: [ -> ]Looking better but now the avatars are not alligned equally. Sad

Have you contacted the theme developer? Maybe he/she can be of assistance in this situation.
Pages: 1 2