MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moving mybb to another folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, guys by following the given tutorial on this forum i have moved my forum from root to /forum/ folder

but it showing without image maybe because maybe because of cache.

but for example my domain is mydomain.com/forum so whenever i click for example user CP it URL Is

mydomain.com/forum/https://mydomain.com/forum/usercp.php

Please help me.

1 more think subdomain not working on my cPanel anyone can help? i want it on forum.domain.com not domain.com/forum
You would need to log in via your ACP and edit your board url to point to the new domain/folder.
(2018-07-05, 08:00 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]You would need to log in via your ACP and edit your board url to point to the new domain/folder.

i tried it but nothing maybe cache issue i can't see any image hopefully tomorrow it will be fix now going to sleep. if anyone else know the reason please help.

thanks
@"ben" sorry for late,

i'm facing problems, i move my forum from root to /forum/ folder then my subdomain work again so i create subdomain with same name forum and using cloudflare also using .htaccess to redirect from main domain to subdomain.

but alot of people facing login/logout/register redirect problem my adsense also not working even adsense support subdomain as well.

it because of subdomain created with cloudflare?