MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorization code mismatch. (Even mybb.com have this problem)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
@Wires I sent you pm.

@MYBB COMMUNITY
This forum have this issue too lol.
Log out from your account, click on https://community.mybb.com/user-95802.html and that will redirect you to login page. Insert your login details and you will get Authorization code mismatch error.
(2018-07-06, 12:39 PM)GasmoN Wrote: [ -> ]@Wires I sent you pm.

@MYBB COMMUNITY
Log out from your account, click on https://community.mybb.com/user-95802.html and that will redirect you to login page. Insert your login details and you will get Authorization code mismatch error.

Can you open a separate bug report? I’ve asked the team to look into this.
(2018-07-06, 12:39 PM)GasmoN Wrote: [ -> ]@Wires I sent you pm.

@MYBB COMMUNITY
Log out from your account, click on https://community.mybb.com/user-95802.html and that will redirect you to login page. Insert your login details and you will get  Authorization code mismatch error.

Yes, you're wright GasmoN! And if you click on 'Go'  right next to the theme-selector on that page you will see that you are logged in......
That's exactly the issue i noticed on my forum. I'm glad to read that i'm not the only one with this problem Dodgy
So it would be smart for them to make 1.8.17 version as soon as possible with this issue fixed.
I am not planning to edit more then 1 template becouse of their issues
(2018-07-06, 01:51 PM)GasmoN Wrote: [ -> ]I am not planning to edit more then 1 template becouse of their issues

The my_post_key fields will have to be inserted to all login forms - if the templates are heavily modified (compared to the Default theme) forum administrators would still need to adjust these manually (the upgrade doesn't overwrite customized templates to prevent them from breaking even further).
(2018-07-06, 02:04 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-06, 01:51 PM)GasmoN Wrote: [ -> ]I am not planning to edit more then 1 template becouse of their issues

The my_post_key fields will have to be inserted to all login forms

Could you tell us wich templates have these login forms? En where do i have to insert those my_post_key fields? Then I could at least try to solve this problem by myself so i can upgrade my forum this weekend. Or do you think there will be a hotfix very soon?
(2018-07-06, 02:41 PM)wageral Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-06, 02:04 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]

The my_post_key fields will have to be inserted to all login forms

Could you tell us which templates have these login forms? En where do I have to insert those my_post_key fields? Then I could at least try to solve this problem by myself so I can upgrade my forum this weekend. Or do you think there will be a hotfix very soon?

Go to this THREAD and you can see the one template that needs to be fixed.

Another template that needs to be fixed is header_welcomeblock_guest template.

Those are the 2 templates that I am aware of at this time.

There may be more templates, but it depends on your theme if it is not the default MyBB theme.
Thanks Serpius, Now i know wich templates needs to be repaired, but what exactly needs to be done?
<input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
will need to be added between <form... and </form> tags in the following templates:
  • error_nopermission
  • header_welcomeblock_guest (change included in 1.8.16)
  • member_login (change included in 1.8.16)
  • portal_welcome_guesttext

Third-party software that make requests to MyBB in order to log users in will need to be modified by developers to send the token as well.
Thanks a lot Devilshakerz; that works!
The only template i could'nt find is the last one "quick_login". Where can I find this one? Is it in a special group?
PS: I use the default MyBB theme.
Pages: 1 2 3 4