MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
When i install mybb forum with Arabic language i found this error
see pic
[attachment=7032]

and the Arabic forum Interface must be like this forum
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/...board=71.0

im whit Solving this problem

AND WHY YOU DONT MAKE SUB FORUM FOR Technical support FOR USER FROM Middle East ??
THANKS
BAY
What is the problem exactly?

If there is any problems then you'll need to contact the author of the translation or post in our Internationalization forum for assistance - most translations usually have a discussion thread in that forum, however.

Quote:AND WHY YOU DONT MAKE SUB FORUM FOR Technical support FOR USER FROM Middle East ??
Because there are already unofficial support communities for most languages and if not you can use the generic Internationalization forum we provide.

For a list of unofficial sites, please see the links on the left side of this page on our website: http://www.mybboard.net/support
thanks mr Chris Boultonfor sweet reply
if you need i,m redy to work in this forum in Technical support for Arabic if you open it
and see this pic to see problem

[Image: untitled.JPG]

note:-
if you need user from Middle East use mybb forum you must till the stuff Solving language problem and open forum for Technical support

thanks

yours
alwa7eed Wrote:hi
When i install mybb forum with Arabic language i found this error
see pic
Please pm me your problem in Arabic. I can't tell your problem form the pic.

Regards
ok i will sent pm for you
im whit reply
alwa7eed Wrote:ok i will sent pm for you
im whit reply

If your problem is with the interface language direction (اتجاه اللغة فى التنسيق) then do the following:

- Open your Admin CP -> Language Packs (on the left frame) > Manage
- Click the GO button under Options - Edit Properties
- Set Right-To-Left? to Yes
- Click the Update Language Variables button

If your problem is something else please send me the details of it.

Regards
im try that but no think change
i need my forum like pic
alwa7eed Wrote:im try that but no think change
i need my forum like pic
Are you using more than language pack? If so, open the .../inc/languages in your FTP software and down the english.php file and the arabic.php (if you have it) and then open english.php file in EditPlus or in any professional text editor (I do not recommend Notepad for dealing with php files) or in Frontpage, and find:

// Sets if the language is RTL (Right to Left) (1 = yes, 0 = no)
$langinfo['rtl'] = 0;

change the $langinfo['rtl'] = 0; into $langinfo['rtl'] = 1;

save the file and re-upload it into your server. Do the same with the arabic.php file if you have it.

This is the only way to solve your problem and no other way.
أرجو أن تخبرنى عن النتيجة، وأنا على أتم استعداد لتقديم المساعدة

Regards