MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding "Your Threads" and "Your Posts" links to header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen this only on a few forums but these links are very useful, and don't require navigating to your profile to click these links.

Basically, this tutorial will show you how to change this:

[Image: rS5oQQS.png]

To this:

[Image: O1ojtFL.png]

Instructions:

1) Go to your Admin CP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> YOURTHEME Templates -> Header Templates -> header_welcomeblock_member

2) You will see code somewhat like this:
<!-- Continuation of div(class="upper") as opened in the header template -->
	<span class="welcome">{$lang->welcome_back} <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}" class="logout"><i class="fa fa-sign-out panel-logout"></i>{$lang->welcome_logout}</a></span>
	</div>
</div>
<div class="lower">
	<div class="wrapper">
		<ul class="menu panel_links">
			<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php" class="usercp"><i class="fa fa-user panel-usercp"></i>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</a></li>
			{$modcplink}
			{$admincplink}
		</ul>
		<ul class="menu user_links">
			<li>{$myalerts_headericon}</li>
			<li><a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup&modal=1', null, true); return false;">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a></li>
			{$searchlink}
			{$pmslink}
		</ul>
	</div>
	<br class="clear" />
</div>

3) Right under <ul class="menu user_links"> or in my case, <li>{$myalerts_headericon}</li>, you're going to want to add this:
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Your Threads</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Your Posts</a></li>

Save your template, clear cache if needed, and your menu links should be updated.

Functionable here: https://leetforums.net