MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Search Attachments mySQL error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mySQL error: 1146
Table 'greekdd_mybb.threads' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT a.*, p.tid, p.fid, t.subject, f.name, u.uid, u.username FROM mybb_attachments a LEFT JOIN mybb_posts p ON (p.pid=a.pid) LEFT JOIN threads t ON (t.tid=p.tid) LEFT JOIN forums f ON (p.fid=f.fid) LEFT JOIN users u ON (p.uid=u.uid) ORDER BY a.filename

i get this when i search for the board attachments on the Admin - CP
Points yet again to search button:
http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...p?tid=1026

Its fixed in Gold. But if you want a instant fix, open the file that page is on (admin/attachments.php I assume) and search for
SELECT a.*, p.tid, p.fid, t.subject, f.name, u.uid, u.username FROM
then in it, find the three words threads, forums, and users. You'll ntocie they dont have
".TABLE_REFIX."
before them. Add it, then save. It should now be fixed.
I got this warning too, thanks for help.
k776 Wrote:. You'll ntocie they dont have
".TABLE_REFIX."
before them. Add it, then save. It should now be fixed.

You mean
".TABLE_PREFIX."

right?

I did it the search works and the attachments list is being displayed but i when i click on the attachment file name on the list i dont see the attachment i just see a blank page? Shouldnt i suppose to see the attachment or not? thanks
I'm qeueuing with the same question: Blank page after clicking on attachment. Is it what it should be?
Its probably another bug in RC4. Hopefully fixed in Gold. Perhaps waiting till then!