MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seeking Writers for NEW Forum [$0.25/article]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm launching a Beta Program on my new MyBB forum that will help me receive feedback and address bugs. I want to select only a handful of people that want to make some earnings during this program and have early registration access to my emerging webmaster forum. 

Be prepared to write about website management, SEO/marketing, forum & blog management, or social networking. I'm willing to pay $0.25/thread as long as your content is original, professionally written, and at least 300 words long. Your stats are recorded and I pay via. PayPal when your account reaches at least $2.50.

25 cents might not seem like a lot, but if you're a decent writer looking to make an extra $2.50 - $5 a day creating 10 - 20 topics it's definitely worth it.

PM me for details!
20 topics with 300 words for $5 ? That is really low compared to the fact that people pay like 5 USD for 300 words on Freelancer and similar websites.
(2018-07-07, 06:57 AM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]20 topics with 300 words for $5 ? That is really low compared to the fact that people pay like 5 USD for 300 words on Freelancer and similar websites.

There's a lot of competition on those freelance sites and not everyone even qualifies. But if you're a regular "forum-goer" and like to write anyways, this is an easy and quick way to make a couple bucks. I don't even care if people manually rewrite articles.