MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorization code mismatch. Microsoft Edge (MyBB 1.8.16 update)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I'm new here, and I come to ask for help with a recent problem that has appeared when updating to the new version 1.8.16.

From today (after updating to 1.8.16), when I try to access my account with any browser the following problem appeared:

Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

Then I added <input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" /> in the <template name="member_login" of my theme, and now it works fine in Google Chrome and Firefox, but it does not work in Microsoft Edge.

In my previous version of MyBB I never had problems to login with Microsoft Edge and I never had added <input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" /> in the <template name="member_login" of my theme.

Can someone help me, please?

Best regards,
boli
Works for me in Edge (even in IE).. Perhaps try and do a refresh (or clear the cache) and see if it works? If you look at the source code of that page, and do a search on do_login, do you see the new 'my_post_key' line?

There are several places where you can log in, and you may have missed one.
(2018-07-08, 06:32 AM)snakeoilos Wrote: [ -> ]Works for me in Edge (even in IE).. Perhaps try and do a refresh (or clear the cache) and see if it works? If you look at the source code of that page, and do a search on do_login, do you see the new 'my_post_key' line?

There are several places where you can log in, and you may have missed one.

Hi snakeoilos,

I have removed all the cache and cookies from Microsoft Edge and now it works correctly. It has also been a bit strange, since in one of my attempts I checked if "my_post_key" appeared in the code, and it appeared correctly.

But ... problem solved.

Thanks for your quick response!