MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can not login to my forum with any id
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After doing forum upgrade, I am not able to log in with any account
I can log into admin panel but not forum itself.

Getting error.
Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.
I did everything was written there but still I m not able to login , getting same error.
See here. A hot fix will be released shortly with these fixes.
uff its not working for me.
i m getting the same error

What is this new setting meaning??

SameSite Cookie Flag
Authentication cookies will carry the SameSite flag to prevent CSRF attacks. Keep this disabled if you expect cross-origin POST requests.

Maybe this one causing issues of login
Tried every suggesion given here but everything seems to b fail
Yes me too I upgraded now no one can login to my forum not even me. I also tried all the methods.
one day no one can log in to my forum either.
(2018-07-10, 01:50 PM)sociallikes2016 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes me too I upgraded now no one  can login to my forum not even me. I also tried all the methods.

Post your forum url so someone can take a look.

(2018-07-10, 04:48 PM)Ronshaan Wrote: [ -> ]one day no one can log in to my forum either.

Because you are missing this line of code from your header_welcomeblock_guest template
<input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />

it should be
<form method="post" action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php">
	<input name="action" type="hidden" value="do_login" />
	<input name="url" type="hidden" value="" />
	<input name="quick_login" type="hidden" value="1" />

Read this post. https://community.mybb.com/thread-218460...pid1308277
fixed that still doesn work

<!-- Continuation of div(class="upper") as opened in the header template -->
						<span class="welcome">{$lang->welcome_guest} <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="$('#quick_login').modal({ fadeDuration: 250, keepelement: true, zIndex: (typeof modal_zindex !== 'undefined' ? modal_zindex : 9999) }); return false;" class="login">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register" class="register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a> </span>

</div>
				</div>
				<div class="modal" id="quick_login" style="display: none;">
					<form method="post" action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php">

<input name="action" type="hidden" value="do_login" />
						<input name="url" type="hidden" value="" />
						<input name="quick_login" type="hidden" value="1" />
						<table width="100%" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" border="0" class="tborder">
							<tr>
								<td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->login}</strong></td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="trow1" width="25%"><strong>{$login_username}</strong></td>
								<td class="trow1"><input name="quick_username" id="quick_login_username" type="text" value="" class="textbox initial_focus" /></td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->password}</strong></td>
								<td class="trow2">
									<input name="quick_password" id="quick_login_password" type="password" value="" class="textbox" /> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw" class="lost_password">{$lang->lost_password}</a>
								</td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="trow1">&nbsp;</td>
								<td class="trow1 remember_me">
									<input name="quick_remember" id="quick_login_remember" type="checkbox" value="yes" class="checkbox" checked="checked" />
									<label for="quick_login_remember">{$lang->remember_me}</label>
								</td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="trow2" colspan="2">
									<div align="center"><input name="submit" type="submit" class="button" value="{$lang->login}" /></div>
								</td>
							</tr>
						</table>
					</form>
				</div>
				<script type="text/javascript">
					$("#quick_login input[name='url']").val($(location).attr('href'));
				</script>

I even installed other new theme , error doesnt go away

After facing this truble for two days I can understand where the issue is

error page, you can not log in from there, even mybb when guest comes to an error page he can not log in from there, earlier we could.

my forum was locked, like forced my users to log in, now that it was showing the error no permission page, they could not log in from there. 

Only from quick log in page people can log in but if forum is locked there is no way they can log in.  I made my forum open and somehow managed to log in, but, only on chrome incognito window.!!

I checked on mybb too even if you get to error page, you receive same error
if you try to log in from portal page, same error.

seems like even if you won't type anything there, no user no pass, you'll get the same error.
type any user any pass, again you'll receive same , it doesnt submit it at all, doesnt check if it was right or not.

just hopping this issue will be solved soon.
problem is solved after 1.8.17 update
https://community.mybb.com/thread-218628.html