MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bug with custom fields in the profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I added custom fields in the profile, but it does not appear in the registration page and when trying to register a user, it gives an error because the custom fields can not be filled

Best Regards
Can you check to see if your custom field is editable by the usergroup 'Guest'?
(2018-07-10, 10:21 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Can you check to see if your custom field is editable by the usergroup 'Guest'?

that solved the problem, but I also have a custom field with radio buttons and if the user selects the first option, it says that the field has not been selected and does not allow registration, even though the field is not required as a condition for registration

Why the reason for this?
I've just tested this with radio buttons and I'm not experiencing this problem. In "Selectable Options" make sure there's no space (extra line) at the top.
(2018-07-11, 10:45 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]I've just tested this with radio buttons and I'm not experiencing this problem. In "Selectable Options" make sure there's no space (extra line) at the top.

ok thank you