MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stats do not update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi.
First, sorryfor my bad english. Thx

When somebody is registered in my forum, inthe footer of the index, stats dont update. Dont show last registered, number of member, ... Updated. I have to make a rbuild cache, then forum shows fine stats.

Why forum do not update stats itself? What can i do to fix it.

Thanks so much

Adittional info:
Into the amdin cp / recount & rebuild , recount stats is N/A. This is my test forum http://unkash.es

[attachment=40596]

Edit and add info

In my test forum workd fine, but in my principal forum doesnt work.
I always try before in my test forum.
It can be expensive to update the cache, so it's on a timer.
Can you check the Statistics Cache Time?

ACP > Configuration > Statistics Page

"Statistics Cache Time"
(2018-07-11, 10:50 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Can you check the Statistics Cache Time?

ACP > Configuration > Statistics Page

"Statistics Cache Time"

It's actually...

ACP → Tools & Maintenance → Statistics
Serpius, my instructions are about how to change the cache time for the statistics page.
(2018-07-12, 02:33 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Serpius, my instructions are about how to change the cache time for the statistics page.

Woops... sorry... my bad.

I thought it was a reference to the actual stats of the website.
This looks like a bug?

"Statistics Cache Time" was 0.. Created a new user, nothing happened. Set this to 1 now... And nothing's changed 1 hour later.

If memory serves, back in the previous version, when people makes a post/thread or when a new user sign up, the numbers in this section is updated immediately. But now the only way to update this is to manually run "Recount Statistics" in ACP.

The statistics setup in ACP is for the dedicated statistics page (stats.php). Are they one and the same, or? Either way, the stats page is still not showing the latest registered member.
(2018-07-12, 07:05 AM)snakeoilos Wrote: [ -> ]This looks like a bug?

"Statistics Cache Time" was 0.. Created a new user, nothing happened. Set this to 1 now... And nothing's changed 1 hour later.

If memory serves, back in the previous version, when people makes a post/thread or when a new user sign up, the numbers in this section is updated immediately. But now the only way to update this is to manually run "Recount Statistics" in ACP.

The statistics setup in ACP is for the dedicated statistics page (stats.php). Are they one and the same, or? Either way, the stats page is still not showing the latest registered member.

This is also working fine for me.
(2018-07-12, 10:04 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]This is also working fine for me.
Hmm. I tested this in my test web site (Shared web hosting) and it works.. But my live one (VPS) doesn't.. Huh

I'd try and test more and report back.

Thanks Wires... It's the plugins. I'm running one old plugin as it's required by the theme I'm using (Shows Avatar on Threadlist and Forumlist v2.9.5).

Disable that and it works again.

I'd need to update my current them to work with the newer version of the plugin I guess.

To the OP, check your plugins and see if have any misbehaving plugins causing this.
Problem is in pluging show avatar. If i deactive username formatted, work fine, but in list forum dont show the colors of the differents usergroups.

I dont know why and how fix it
Pages: 1 2