MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invalid administration session on my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi All...
 i have v[Image: nav_bit.png] Invalid administration session
 even if i loggin to admin panel or i wanted to login to any user account even if you wanted to register 
on the forum ...it gives the same error 
Quote:Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

if am able to logging to Admin Panel ...i might try something 

Please what is the solution/................
(2018-07-11, 08:44 AM)9jaROM Wrote: [ -> ]hi All...
 i have v[Image: nav_bit.png] Invalid administration session
 even if i loggin to admin panel or i wanted to login to any user account even if you wanted to register 
on the forum ...it gives the same error 
Quote:Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

if am able to logging to Admin Panel ...i might try something 

Please what is the solution/................

Follow this THREAD.

Read post #1 and follow the instructions as stated.
is like you don't understand me / ...i cannot even login to Admin panel to change theme i have tried to follow the thread link before ...is there any way t do that in database ...

if i try logging to Admin dashboard is showing me Invalid administration session.
(2018-07-12, 03:21 AM)9jaROM Wrote: [ -> ]is like you don't understand me /  ...i cannot even login to Admin panel to change theme i have tried to follow the thread link before ...is there any way t do that in database ...

if i try logging to Admin dashboard is showing me Invalid administration session.

I understand you perfectly.

It's you that is giving me and others information that we have solutions to solve the issue.

You showed us the login issue to the website "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

I gave you the solution to this issue in my post #2.

You did say that you were going to try to log into AdminCP.

Are you able to log into AdminCP? You must use the same UserName and Password that you created when you first installed MyBB software for your website.

If you do not remember your UserName and Password, then you have to start a NEW installation of MyBB software and write down your UserName and Password and put that in a safe place.
OK Good ..
...but now here is the error am facing ...

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginlockoutexpiry' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT loginattempts, loginlockoutexpiry FROM mybbs4_users WHERE uid='818'