MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where can I set the "Non disclosure agreement"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i have a MyBB 1.8.15 and I want that everyone that wants to register on my forum that they sign the "Non disclosure agreement."  I believe that I have checked everything in my admin panel but I still can't find where to adjust this.
Is there anyone that can tell me where I have to set the NDA in the Admin panel?
What do you mean by "I believe that I have checked everything in my admin panel"? Are you using a plugin or something? By default, MyBB does not force users to read something upon registering.

Also, how do you plan on making users sign a NDA? At the very least they need to be digitally signed, and that's after you confirm their age and if they're competent or not.
(2018-07-12, 10:50 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by "I believe that I have checked everything in my admin panel"? Are you using a plugin or something? By default, MyBB does not force users to read something upon registering.

Also, how do you plan on making users sign a NDA? At the very least they need to be digitally signed, and that's after you confirm their age and if they're competent or not.

Hi wires,  thank you for your reply. I didn't know that MyBB don't support NDA's now its obvious that I can't find anything where to set the NDA.