MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a plugin made for spam.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone.
I am looking for someone to make a plugin for my site, i have looked everywhere and i have not seen any like the one i need.
I looked in Extend and there are 2 plugins but they don't suit what i need.

I run MyBB V1.8.15 and my site is a World Wide Football/Soccer community Forum.
http://tff.futbol

I need a plugin to stop spammers putting up new threads.

What i need is that the plugin gives me control over how many characters someone can type ie 1000 and/or only 2 links allowed 
and if they go over that amount the plugin automaticly soft deletes the thread after it was made and bans the user instantly, and notifies me through an Admin email that a spammer got banned and it shows me their name and IP.

If anyone can help me with this please let me know.

Thank you.
Regards
Paul.
(2018-07-13, 12:07 PM)psneep Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone.
I am looking for someone to make a plugin for my site, i have looked everywhere and i have not seen any like the one i need.
I looked in Extend and there are 2 plugins but they don't suit what i need.

I run MyBB V1.8.15 and my site is a World Wide Football/Soccer community Forum.
http://tff.futbol

I need a plugin to stop spammers putting up new threads.

What i need is that the plugin gives me control over how many characters someone can type ie 1000 and/or only 2 links allowed 
and if they go over that amount the plugin automaticly soft deletes the thread after it was made and bans the user instantly, and notifies me through an Admin email that a spammer got banned and it shows me their name and IP.

If anyone can help me with this please let me know.

Thank you.
Regards
Paul.

This is what I use on my website.

It's a custom made plugin.

1st screenshot shows the plugin settings. 2nd screenshot shows the list of banned spam bots. You see the words 'Banned by carding bot' That is the plugin.

[Image: 8825ec463dd82308752a4927c4e9be81.png]

[Image: 358b84bab84608e0fec2f9607d57d331.png]