MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Prefix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to add Prefix ordering on threadlist ?

I found the following (not sure where now!), but it doesn't seem to want to work? (added to forumdisplay_threadlist - the new order text appears, but does not order)

<a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=prefix&amp;order=asc">Prefix</a> {$orderarrow['lastpost']}
(2018-07-14, 03:17 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add Prefix ordering on threadlist ?

I found the following (not sure where now!), but it doesn't seem to want to work? (added to forumdisplay_threadlist - the new order text appears, but does not order)

<a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=prefix&amp;order=asc">Prefix</a> {$orderarrow['lastpost']}

Go to your AdminCP panel and follow the numbers you see in this screenshot. You can add Thread Prefixes there.

[Image: f44cada0facf7088d4187fb99707b823.png]
Thanks, but I know how to add Prefixes; I want to know if you can order a threadlist using the Prefix?
(2018-07-15, 03:14 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but I know how to add Prefixes; I want to know if you can order a threadlist using the Prefix?

"Order a threadlist using the Prefix"?

I have no clue what you are talking about. 

Maybe, you're talking about putting those Prefixes in that list in alphabetical order?

If so, there is no option to do this. Maybe that can be added in future releases of MyBB.

Of someone could make a plugin to do this?