MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: having problems installing myalerts plugging, i need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello , am really having problems installing myalerts plugging, i cant upload the contents in myalerts "inc" folder because the names (language,pluggings and task) are already in existance in "mybb inc" folder.
also am suppose to upload one more file from the direction given, but the link (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MyBBSt...Loader.php) opens up some codes instead of the uploadable file.
Copy the code from that link you've given and put it in a file (create a new file) called ClassLoader.php.
(2018-07-15, 05:19 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Copy the code from that link you've given and put it in a file (create a new file) called ClassLoader.php.

and its still not showing up at my configuration/plugging and also about the "inc" contents having the same names, how am i suppose to do that ( language,pluging and task), am i suppose to upload the folders or the files
You need to upload all files from the My Alerts folder.
(2018-07-15, 05:40 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]You need to upload all files from the My Alerts folder.

yes but to where?? those folders have similar names in mybb already and am being ask if they should replace the old files
Follow the directory structure of the MyAlerts folder. For example, MyAlerts/inc/plugins/myalerts.php would go in your ..inc/plugins/ folder in your forum and so forth. You should be fine to overwrite old files, you've probably tried to upload MyAlerts more than once.
[attachment=40610 Wrote:Wiresthis is mybb folder with language folder,pluging folder and task folder pid='1309244' dateline='1531678040'][attachment=40610]Follow the directory structure of the MyAlerts folder. For example, MyAlerts/inc/plugins/myalerts.php would go in your ..inc/plugins/ folder in your forum and so forth. You should be fine to overwrite old files, you've probably tried to upload MyAlerts more than once.

i didnt upload it more than once, the instruction says "Upload everything in "inc" to the "inc" folder", but that is mybb "inc" folder wich contains the same names as language,pluging and task folder wich are the contents of myalerts "inc" folder....sorry for this stress
I know they have the same folder names, that's because it's showing you where to upload the files.

../MyAlerts-master/alerts.php > yourforum.com/
../MyAlerts-master/inc/plugins/.. > Put everything there in yourforum.com/inc/plugins/
../MyAlerts-master/inc/tasks/ > Put everything there in yourforum.com/inc/tasks/

and so forth. See here for more help.
(2018-07-15, 06:36 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]I know they have the same folder names, that's because it's showing you where to upload the files.

../MyAlerts-master/alerts.php > yourforum.com/
../MyAlerts-master/inc/plugins/.. > Put everything there in yourforum.com/inc/plugins/
../MyAlerts-master/inc/tasks/ > Put everything there in yourforum.com/inc/tasks/

and so forth. See here for more help.

Alright thanks a bunch..but please can you explain this, i saw it after i finished upload those files
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MyBBSt...Loader.php

Save the contents as ClassLoader.php and place it into ../inc/plugins/MyBBStuff/Core/
Pages: 1 2