MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Textbox error MyBB Darkness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently added this theme to my forum, and it's Textbox/Messagebox is crashed.
When I try to open a thread it shows the name of BB codes, but randomly 1/line. I don't know it's reason. Link / Access in PM. 

Image:  [Image: pz7KVOs.png]
It is not the text box ii is the editor.

Go to styles, select MyBB Darkness, go to styles.

There select mybb into editor and let me know if the error persist,

Maybe it is a template broken or the editor itself in our customized css.

I will review it again into my test board but as far as i have tested all seems to work.

Anyways i will review it asap.

Thanks for the feedback.

And nope, i have tested right now into my clean board and test board into mybb 1.8.17 and it works like a charm.

I think you have some plugin that breaks your editor. Or some piece of code changed manually so import your skin and disable plugins within the option to not uninstall or deactivate all, only into admincp set to disable plugins option to yes and give it a try.

It is weird but on my side all works fine within my new skins Smile
(2018-07-15, 10:48 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]It is not the text box ii is the editor.

Go to styles, select MyBB Darkness, go to styles.

There select mybb into editor and let me know if the error persist,

Maybe it is a template broken or the editor itself in our customized css.

I will review it again into my test board but as far as i have tested all seems to work.

Anyways i will review it asap.

Thanks for the feedback.

And nope, i have tested right now into my clean board and test board into mybb 1.8.17 and it works like a charm.

I think you have some plugin that breaks your editor. Or some piece of code changed manually so import your skin and disable plugins within the option to not uninstall or deactivate all, only into admincp set to disable plugins option to yes and give it a try.

It is weird but on my side all works fine within my new skins Smile

After upgrading to 1817, problem was solved. Thanks for trying to help anyway! :-)