MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderator broken by Confirmation Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi !

Today I was searching solutions about the Inline Moderator tool which didn't fully work. 
When I selected many threads on a forum and apply the moderator function, it says :
Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

But with another moderator function, it was working fine. 

So after many searches, I found that the confirmation page was the problem : it's working now without it. 

Informations:
- Custom Theme
- MyBB Version : 1.8.16
- Already tried those solutions : https://community.mybb.com/thread-206896.html
- Currently patched by removing the confirmation page 

I'm a little bit new using MyBB, so I don't really know why it is happening. It's not annoying atm.
Bumping this because I'm currently running into this problem. Doesn't matter how many threads or posts I select (1 or more), inline moderation isn't tracking the amount of threads that is selected for some reason and I'm getting the same message as Misuki.

Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

Information:
- Default Theme with addons (addons in common: (1) NewPoints and (2) ViewGroups).
- Theme modifications are in separated files. Templates modified only by addons.
- MyBB Version : 1.8.19 (Noticed the issue in 1.8.16 and 1.8.17 before updating to 1.8.19, in which the issue persisted)
- Tried this solution : https://community.mybb.com/thread-206896.html however, patches were already applied to the board.

It's actually frustrating that inline moderation isn't working properly because one of the installs was recently hit by a crapload of spam (over 100 threads, and about 100K posts) by 3 bots. The only way I could remove all the spam was database manipulation.
^ forum url is required. you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel to check it