MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Found Old MyBB Multi-Forum Script / With Download (OUTDATED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was looking around my computer today and found a old PHP MyBB multi-forum script its outdated and I am not going to update it but just thought I will share it with the community I have not tried to run it or set it up but you guys can give it a try if you want.
This is a 1.6 install mod thing, by the looks. Just for the record. Wouldn't recommend using it.
(2018-07-16, 11:51 PM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]Was looking around my computer today and found a old PHP MyBB multi-forum script its outdated and I am not going to update it but just thought I will share it with the community I have not tried to run it or set it up but you guys can give it a try if you want.

Exactly what does this script supposed to do?

I'm not clear on the purpose of this script.

Like Ben Cousins stated... it's for 1.6 versions.
It’s a multi-forums mod. It’s to create a clone of, say, IcyBoards. Timely.
You don't need a "script" to do it. There's only a small handful of modifications required to make a single set of MyBB files host multiple forums. It's much better to download the latest copy of MyBB and modify it yourself, rather than using a "script" that's outdated and and is for v1.6 that hasn't received updates since 2015.