MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When people login they get an error message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When people try to log into my forums they get a message saying "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again." Ive tried everything to fix this and nothing works.
Im running the latest version of mybb 1.8.17, i was still having this problem on the last version as well...
I'd try using the ACP’s Find Updated Templates feature to insert missing my_post_key input fields to login forms
(2018-07-17, 07:07 PM)chilliers Wrote: [ -> ]When people try to log into my forums they get a message saying "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again." Ive tried everything to fix this and nothing works.
Im running the latest version of mybb 1.8.17, i was still having this problem on the last version as well...

Never mind i fixed the problem, anyone having the same problem go here ===> https://community.mybb.com/thread-218460...pid1308277