MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GoDaddy upgrade replaces my logo every time it runs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my logo is called logo.png. The only problem is, whenever GoDaddy does an automatic update, my logo is replaced with the MyBB logo. How can I prevent this from happening?

Thanks.
I'm not too sure what you mean by "GoDaddy Upgrade". Have you tried naming your logo as logo23.png or something? Or even try linking it off-site? Contact your host and explain to them what's happening. They should be able to give a better explanation as to why this is happening.
(2018-07-17, 09:22 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not too sure what you mean by "GoDaddy Upgrade". Have you tried naming your logo as logo23.png or something? Or even try linking it off-site? Contact your host and explain to them what's happening. They should be able to give a better explanation as to why this is happening.

I just found out GoDaddy uses Installatron to do the upgrades. So, that's basically what I was referring to..

I just turned off the automatic upgrades and will be doing them manually from now on.

Thanks!