MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorization code mismatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i log out and login again this always show up.
I use igame theme

[Image: EFmAhVw.png]
(2018-07-18, 03:39 AM)BriGht_NeSs Wrote: [ -> ]When i log out and login again this always show up.
I use igame theme

The issue is not related to the theme.

If you had done a Search, you would have gotten at least one thread like THIS.
still same
If the error is still occurring this means that you haven't implemented the code properly. Please post your member_login template.
(2018-07-18, 05:37 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]If the error is still occurring this means that you haven't implemented the code properly. Please post your member_login template.

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->login}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<br />
{$inline_errors}
{$member_loggedin_notice}
<form action="member.php" method="post">
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->login}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" size="25" style="width: 200px;" value="{$username}" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->password}</strong><br /><span class="smalltext">{$lang->pw_note}</span></td>
<td class="trow2"><input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" size="25" style="width: 200px;" value="{$password}" /> (<a href="member.php?action=lostpw">{$lang->lostpw_note}</a>)</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" colspan="2" align="center"><label title="{$lang->remember_me_desc}"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="remember" checked="checked" value="yes" /> {$lang->remember_me}</label></td>
</tr>
{$captcha}
</table>
<br />
<div align="center"><input type="submit" class="button" name="submit" value="{$lang->login}" /></div>
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" />
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="{$redirect_url}" />
<input name="my_post_key" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
</form>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>