MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: show team not showing all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://bbresources.net/mybb/showteam.php

there is 1 teams with people in it not showing up at all

moderators

and before anyone says my settings are off they are set right

see attached screen shot of settings

[attachment=7041]
Do you have any moderators assigned to forums?

For the group to show on the team page, they need to be the moderator of one or more forums.
Chris Boulton Wrote:Do you have any moderators assigned to forums?

For the group to show on the team page, they need to be the moderator of one or more forums.

what why this team is set to be a super mod

how can it have to assign to a forum if they are super mods
That is the Moderators group - designed for forum specific moderators and not super moderators.

If you want users to be Super Moderators then you place them in the Super Moderators group.

If you have changed the "Is super mod?" permission for the Moderators group to "Yes", you'll destroy the ability to set permissions for forum based moderators, and it still won't show on the forum team page.
this makes no sense at all man if they are a SUPER MODERATOR why do they need to have a forum assigned to them to be seen on that page if all other teams that are supermods or admins are on it
You have placed your super moderators in the Moderators group - at least, that is the screenshot you showed above, it shows you editing the "Moderators" group.

Which group did you add your Super Moderators to?
ok this is what I want

2 moderator teams to be SUPER

support team and moderators and only 1 was showing up

this is not a good thing for mybb to have 1 single team ONLY show up if you assign a forum to them even if the head admin changes the setting to super mod. from regular
You need to add the user you have in your moderators group to the Super Moderators group - this is the group DESIGNED to be used for Super Moderators.

The plain Moderators group is NOT for Super Moderators and should only be used when adding a user with moderation privileges for a single forum.
you do not get what I mean
Yes, and you do not get how to properly use MyBB.

The moderators group is designed to only be shown when you have moderators assigned to a forum. It is only designed to be used when you want to add moderation privileges for users to specific forums.

You should not be changing the "Is super mod?" permission on the moderators group - as I said before, you'll break the way the permissions system for moderators is handled.

If I am still "not getting" what you mean, please explain it better.

[edit] By the way, I noticed you must have fixed your login problems. Mind sharing what you did?
Pages: 1 2