MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal error when opening forum im new please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i try opening a forum i get this message 
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function fetch_unread_count() in /storage/ssd4/711/6535711/public_html/forumdisplay.php:1440 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /storage/ssd4/711/6535711/public_html/forumdisplay.php on line 1440

can someone help me please
(2018-07-19, 12:00 AM)ejay12 Wrote: [ -> ]When i try opening a forum i get this message 
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function fetch_unread_count() in /storage/ssd4/711/6535711/public_html/forumdisplay.php:1440 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /storage/ssd4/711/6535711/public_html/forumdisplay.php on line 1440

can someone help me please

Try uploading the functions_test.php in the /root (or public_html) folder file again. 

Report back to us if this works or not.
Has your forumdisplay.php file been modified? You may be able to check by using ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification. The function fetch_unread_count is actually called from the ./inc/functions_indicators.php file. In forumdisplay.php find the following:

$unread_thrads = fetch_unread_count($fid);

Above that line, check to see if the following line is there (if not, add it in):

require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/functions_indicators.php";