MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Code Tags 1.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2019-03-05, 10:19 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-05, 07:20 AM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]@Devilshakerz

Simply curious as I noticed from time to time that what I mentioned here:  https://community.mybb.com/thread-220224...pid1318825  still persists from time to time here at least at the community so if perhaps this ever was brought to your attention or not or if you noticed this issue yourself that I described awhile back in November in relation to external hosted prism line numbers and large amounts of snippets

The version running here was recently modified to skip highlighting for codes longer than 50 000 characters - same might be needed for line numbers; is there a specific post/thread that's problematic?

Thank you for the reply. Ok  yes, there are a few i notice it happens on though cannot remember every one of them, but if you want  to see it still triggered try: https://community.mybb.com/thread-220017.html Smile
(2019-03-05, 10:34 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]

Simply curious as I noticed from time to time that what I mentioned here:  https://community.mybb.com/thread-220224...pid1318825  still persists from time to time here at least at the community so if perhaps this ever was brought to your attention or not or if you noticed this issue yourself that I described awhile back in November in relation to external hosted prism line numbers and large amounts of snippets

The version running here was recently modified to skip highlighting for codes longer than 50 000 characters - same might be needed for line numbers; is there a specific post/thread that's problematic?

Thank you for the reply. Ok  yes, there are a few i notice it happens on though cannot remember every one of them, but if you want  to see it still triggered try: https://community.mybb.com/thread-220017.html Smile

Added an additional threshold to skip line numbers for messages with more than 5 codes on the Forums.
(2019-03-07, 11:49 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-05, 10:34 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]

Added an additional threshold to skip line numbers for messages with more than 5 codes on the Forums.

sweet, t/y Smile
Just wanted to say thank you for providing us a wonderful plugin.  Big Grin

I have a problem and a question

problem:
I just installed this now on my forum. I have a small problem here after making a new post or previewing it for the very first time the format and style shows with number properly, BUT once I refresh the page nothing shows except text and nothing else. Is there anything that can help me o fix this? Also take note, i did try different browsers and also another PC and problem is still there.

question:
i noticed mybb has this style and format on this forum within "code and "php" so i was wondering if you can extend or add to this plugin to work for also the "php" code because it just looks so nicer with the style and format. 

Thank you
Is possible to extend it for PHP too?
(2019-04-18, 07:38 PM)canadacommunity Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed this now on my forum. I have a small problem here after making a new post or previewing it for the very first time the format and style shows with number properly, BUT once I refresh the page nothing shows except text and nothing else. Is there anything that can help me o fix this? Also take note, i did try different browsers and also another PC and problem is still there.
Does nothing shows except text refer to the code fragment or the whole page? Does it work on other themes (like the MyBB's default)? In general, the code might temporarily appear raw when editing/submitting posts with no page refresh.

Quote:i noticed mybb has this style and format on this forum within "code and "php" so i was wondering if you can extend or add to this plugin to work for also the "php" code because it just looks so nicer with the style and format. 
(2019-04-19, 09:10 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Is possible to extend it for PHP too?

Yes, that's how it's currently set up on the Community Forums along with some performance fixes - the upcoming version will address these.
(2019-04-19, 04:27 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-18, 07:38 PM)canadacommunity Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed this now on my forum. I have a small problem here after making a new post or previewing it for the very first time the format and style shows with number properly, BUT once I refresh the page nothing shows except text and nothing else. Is there anything that can help me o fix this? Also take note, i did try different browsers and also another PC and problem is still there.
Does nothing shows except text refer to the code fragment or the whole page? Does it work on other themes (like the MyBB's default)? In general, the code might temporarily appear raw when editing/submitting posts with no page refresh.

Quote:i noticed mybb has this style and format on this forum within "code and "php" so i was wondering if you can extend or add to this plugin to work for also the "php" code because it just looks so nicer with the style and format. 
(2019-04-19, 09:10 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Is possible to extend it for PHP too?

Yes, that's how it's currently set up on the Community Forums along with some performance fixes - the upcoming version will address these.

Thanks for replying to me Devilshakerz 
Yes I'm only using MyBB's default theme on my server and here is a picture below of the example of what im seeing

[attachment=41716]
(2019-04-19, 04:56 PM)canadacommunity Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for replying to me Devilshakerz 
Yes I'm only using MyBB's default theme on my server and here is a picture below of the example of what im seeing

Does the browser Console show any errors when reloading the page?
(2019-04-19, 05:09 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-19, 04:56 PM)canadacommunity Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for replying to me Devilshakerz 

Does the browser Console show any errors when reloading the page?

Sure, i have 3 browsers, tell me what which one to use and what i am supposed to be looking for?
Devilshakerz I messaged you
-------------------------------------------

Problem Solved 
Thanks @Devilshakerz
Ok, thx for info
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5