MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [REQUEST - WILL PAY] Extremely Advanced, Clean, and Designed Custom Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got an offer. Please still send me some, but know that I will decline if it's not as good as what I was offered.

I'm looking for talented MyBB theme designer who is willing to make an extremely advanced MyBB theme for my forum. Below are the requirements.

1. Light and dark theme change option
  2. Must resemble the page I send you when you contact me
  3. Allow users to change background with custom images (button on index that pulls up a fading overlay that has selectable previews of backgrounds)
  4. Avatar and username at the top right with a dropdown list that has profile information such as edit profile, settings, change password, etc.
  5. Search button on the index that pulls up a fading textbox to search the forums
  6. Sidebar that can be opened/closed with a button
  7. Responsive design for mobile devices
  8. Clean and easy to navigate, no clutter
  9. Don't include a slideshow at the header, instead just place a menu there
  10. Someplace in the header where a small logo can be placed (wherever looks best to the designer)

These are my requirements for the theme. I will pay with PayPal after the theme is done and I get image previews of the index (guest and user), profile page, postbit, and user CP.

Please contact me through Skype at [email protected] or at [email protected]. Name your price of the theme and how long it will take to make. I will respond with more info. Toungue
I think mishar has a theme called "CleanPro" you might like to check it sir its very neat and very affordable. You can also negotiate in the other custom option that your looking for. Check out my signature. Smile
(2018-07-26, 02:58 AM)mrdangem Wrote: [ -> ]I think mishar has a theme called "CleanPro" you might like to check it sir its very neat and very affordable. You can also negotiate in the other custom option that your looking for. Check out my signature. Smile

Looking for a custom theme. Don't want to use a public one. Toungue
(2018-07-26, 04:47 PM)Rage County Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-26, 02:58 AM)mrdangem Wrote: [ -> ]I think mishar has a theme called "CleanPro" you might like to check it sir its very neat and very affordable. You can also negotiate in the other custom option that your looking for. Check out my signature. Smile

Looking for a custom theme. Don't want to use a public one. Toungue

Ask Misharnet at NetPen.info to customize that theme for you.

He will charge a very reasonable rate.

He customized one of his themes for my website and it turned out to be very well done.