MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.8.17 still authorization code mismatch.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two weeks ago, I tried 1.8.16. Everything look good, except I couldn't login. It showed  authorization code mismatch.
I thought 1.8.17 fixed these bugs but it still shows the same problem.

It seems before I restore my sql backup, I can login in normally. But after the importing, I can't login anymore.

I am using default templates, and my current version is 1.8.14, which works well. I tried fix some parts of the templates, but it didn't work at all.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
Have you used the Find Updated Templates utility in ACP's Templates & Style → Templates after overwriting files & running the upgrade for 1.8.17? It should show, among others, a necessary addition described https://community.mybb.com/thread-218460...pid1308277.
(2018-07-21, 08:15 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]Have you used the Find Updated Templates utility in ACP's Templates & Style → Templates after overwriting files & running the upgrade for 1.8.17? It should show, among others, a necessary addition described https://community.mybb.com/thread-218460...pid1308277.

I have the same error message when attempting to log in tomy forum as a user, and this began as soon as I updated from 1.8.16 to 1.8.17. 
Also, after the upgrade if I attempt to log in directly to ACP, I get 'MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue'

Obviously these issues prevent me from logging in, so I cannot access or edit templates. 

What is the solution to this?
Templates can be edited through the ACP, which is not affected by this issue. You can access your ACP just fine and do the required edits. @paloalto please copy and paste your theme's header_welcomeblock_guest template here, so we can guide you to add the required edit in place.
(2018-07-24, 10:58 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Templates can be edited through the ACP, which is not affected by this issue. You can access your ACP just fine and do the required edits. @paloalto please copy and paste your theme's header_welcomeblock_guest template here, so we can guide you to add the required edit in place.

Hi thanks for your reply.  I updated my post above probably while you were responding, but in a nutshell, following the update I cannot access ACP directly either  (get 'MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue')
Check your error.log file for the SQL error and post it here. Can't tell much without the actual SQL error.
(2018-07-24, 11:12 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Check your error.log file for the SQL error and post it here. Can't tell much without the actual SQL error.

My error.log file seems to be huge - 25Mb uncompressed

Attaching zipped file
Removed due to possible security concerns. I should have mentioned to only copy and paste the specific SQL issue, but I do reckon that can be difficult for an inexperienced user. I also forgot to mention that ACP logs are saved in /admin/error.log.

Please PM me your /admin/error.log, I will look into it.