MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hello kitty theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2018-09-28, 11:47 AM)esra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-13, 03:29 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-12, 09:13 PM)esra Wrote: [ -> ]ok lets see how is can make this theme for me ?

Are you series i cant create this theme i cant learn css Sad

Huh  What do you expect to happen now ? You should post a paid request with a budget, maybe developers will take you seriously.
i do not want to buy its a free theme dear

You do NOT understand...

It may have been free for a different forum software, but there is NO 'Hello Kitty' theme for MyBB!!

That means you have to ask a theme maker to make you a new 'Hello Kitty' theme and pay them for creating a new theme for MyBB.

If you can not or will not pay for a new theme, then look for another theme that is for FREE!! 

Use this FORUM to post your request. Be prepared to pay!!

I am tired of this thread already.
(2018-08-07, 02:43 PM)esra Wrote: [ -> ]he is not online what should i do

waiting is the only solution
redacted....
Esra this theme that you linked IS free but is not compatible with the MyBB forum software. I would advise that if you wish for this theme to be used with MyBB that you consider paying a developer to convert the theme to MyBB for you.

Alternatively you can browse the themes available here for an alternative style that fits your brief.
(2018-07-23, 05:17 PM)esra Wrote: [ -> ]i want hello kitty theme mybb ?

Huh

for girls like these one 
https://awesomestyles.com/phpbb3-styles/view/13.html

this phpbb style i want it to mybb? Sleepy

If you need a customize theme... you must be paid for the work.... 

Asi de simple... hay que pagar el trabajo del plugin...  Cool
i want this theme for free Sad

as like phpbb Sad
(2018-10-15, 11:10 AM)esra Wrote: [ -> ]i want this theme for free Sad

as like phpbb Sad

Re-read posts #21, 23, 24, and 25.

Read ALL of those posts SLOWLY.

If you can't figure out what all of those people are trying to tell you, then we can't help you anymore.
Cant someone just get this person a random free simple theme from extend and change the colors to pink and white. Perhaps an internet logo of hello kitty.

I dont think this person is able to edit it him-/herself.
(2018-10-15, 11:56 AM)playerNumOne Wrote: [ -> ]Cant someone just get this person a random free simple theme from extend and change the colors to pink and white. Perhaps an internet logo of hello kitty.

I dont think this person is able to edit it him-/herself.

If this person is not able to do any form of CSS and/or template work, then that person has to PAY someone to do this.

Even something as simple as what you suggested still takes time and this user still wants a FREE theme. 
What if the user didn't like the coloring? Then that user will give you a long list of things to do. That takes time!

If this user cannot or will not pay for theme work, then there isn't much more that can be done here.
i guess he/she didnt want
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5