MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: where is the header n footer file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can any one tell where i find header n footer file like [header.php,footer.php] or [allover_header.php,allover_footer.php] i want to put some add in header n footer of my forum but i cant find header n footer file plz tell me in which folder i find this file.
It's stored in the templates. Admin cp > templates > modify/delete > look for the header and footer templates.
emsplanet Wrote:can any one tell where i find header n footer file like [header.php,footer.php] or [allover_header.php,allover_footer.php] i want to put some add in header n footer of my forum but i cant find header n footer file plz tell me in which folder i find this file.
You can expand the template you are using in your Admin Cp and there you will find the header or footer section where you can add what you want; but make sure you make a copy (copy and paste in a text editor & save) of the contents of those sections before making any changes.

Regards
FYI...mybb doesn't use file system for templates. They are stored in the database just in case the 2 above posts don't explain that to you. As they say you can use admincp to edit templates or if you want to be complicated you can use phpmyadmin.

At first the mybb template system takes a bit of getting used to but as you learn it you understand it's beauty. Smile