MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: my settings are set but doesnt work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys i just moved my website to a live server, then my login registration settings are still the same but doesnt work the way it should be working, like Display a hidden CAPTCHA is set to "NO", but somehow is still showing on the registration page.
Can you provide a link to your registration page?
(2018-07-24, 02:31 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide a link to your registration page?

http://placepeep.com/member.php?action=register
ACP > Configuration > General Configuration > CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting

Set to "No Captcha".
(2018-07-24, 02:39 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Configuration > General Configuration > CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting

Set to "No Captcha".

It goes back to mybb default captcha on its own even after changing and saving it

Ok its done off now...thank you...but is it possible for users to register without the request of email address...just username and password with comfirm pw
This would require numerous core edits which just wouldn't be worth it.
(2018-07-24, 03:13 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]This would require numerous core edits which just wouldn't be worth it.

thank you