MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MPSounds.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MPSounds.net is the Messenger Plus! SoundPack DB, which is a collection of SoundPacks to add into Messenger Plus! so that you can add more sounds to your Sound library.

It proudy uses MyBB not just for the Forum, but also as the login system throughout the site using the SDK. I also use the Stats cache, to reduce MySQL queries for the Top5 SoundPacks as they only need to change when the top5 changes.

Uh its using the default MyBB theme atm, but the whole site is currently having a redesign and the forum is going to be themed once we upgrade to MyBB Gold, but that may take us a while, as we have to make sure the SDK and Cache functions still work throughout the site.
i have
Quote:Powered by MyBulletinBoard 1.00 Release Candidate 4
but does it need the copyright too? if so ill add it now.
k776 Wrote:neat! Keep going!
I plan to :p
Cool. The separated categories again Smile
you know what your site needs, Prefix + Tweaked prefix , avaible @ mybbmods.com (if its back)

Demo: [attachment=709]
Da Dude Wrote:you know what your site needs, Prefix + Tweaked prefix , avaible @ mybbmods.com (if its back)
yea i use the Prefix mod, but i might install the Tweak prefix, i didn't see that one before.
Dempsey Wrote:
Da Dude Wrote:you know what your site needs, Prefix + Tweaked prefix , avaible @ mybbmods.com (if its back)
yea i use the Prefix mod, but i might install the Tweak prefix, i didn't see that one before.

It was made by me, for a more better look & better function to musicalmidgets Prefix mod (he didn't mind Smile )

Since mybbmods is down, check attach
UPDATE - The site now has over 1,000 members Big Grin

1,414 to be precise :p
Pages: 1 2