MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After upgrading my forum from 1.2.3 to 1.2.9, following template problem occurs. Watch the screen shot carefully.

The positions marked gives the template errors. On logged pages, the template shows another login page.

Is there any solutions available without editing templates. Please give correct suggestions as soon as possible.
My themes using the following conditional codes:
<if condition=$mybb->user['uid']> 0 <then>

<else />

</if>
This makes the problem. Actually it is not executing. Help me as soon as possible.
Do not bump your thread unless 24 hours of inactivity have passed. In future use the edit button.

MyBB does not support conditionals in templates without a modification. Do you have this modification installed?
No...

I am not using any mods for templates.

Its happens only after upgrading.
You said that you had this code in your templates:
<if condition=$mybb->user['uid']> 0 <then>

<else />

</if>
This is conditional code which will only work when you have a conditional plugin / mod installed.

If you upgraded and it stopped working then you probably had a modification (manually changed the files) and so when you upgraded your changes got overwritten by the updated file.
From where I can get that mod?

I found a previous function iif() on the inc/function.php file. But after inserting it, the templates not parsing the code given above.
Adding the function is a start, but you must install the entire mod again for it to work.

I think this is the mod you installed: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=6902
Really thanks. My problem solved. Thanks....