MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Optimization CSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello as a theme developer, I'm interested if you could add a way to optimize the css according to the form you visit in your forum.
Example:
I do a postbit with 500 lines of CSS by default mybb loads all the css in its global.css bone if you load your index.php will load the 500 lines of the postbit.
To this same I mean, that only loads the necessary css according to what you visit (that the index.php does not load the css of the postbit, only when you visit the postbit it loads it)

I think that for this I should make several css files for all MyBB but this would increase the performance for developers who use a lot of CSS.
Apart also when you add heavy jquery that only loads the necessary according to what you visit

use traductor google xD.

Version original espaƱol.

Hola como desarrollador de themes, me interesa si se podria agregar una forma de optimizar el css segun la planilla que visites de tu foro.
Ejemplo:
Hago un postbit con 500 lineas de CSS por defecto mybb carga todo el css en su global.css osea si cargas tu index.php cargara las 500 lineas del postbit.
A esto mismo me refiero, que solo carge el css necesario segun lo que visites (que el index.php no carge el css del postbit, solo cuando visites el postbit lo carge)

Creo que para esto deberia hacer varios archivos css para todo MyBB pero esto aumentaria bastante el rendimiento de optimizacion para los desarrolladores que usan mucho CSS.
Aparte tambien cuando se agrega jquery pesado que solo carge lo necesario segun lo que visites
We already have this functionality available in 1.8 - see for example the "usercp.css" or "showthread.css" files that are only included on certain pages. You can easily add your own custom stylesheets to your theme too and configure which pages and actions they should be loaded on via the ACP too.
ohhhhhhh ok, no lo habia visto.
nunca supe en especifico eso jaja

https://screenshotscdn.firefoxuserconten...ecbd01.png

thanks closed :3
sale un theme 100% optimizado