MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor not listed in theme options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using MyBB 1.8 but I decided to download and use a 1.6 editor theme because it's the only one I found that was dark and was going to fit my theme. 

I went ahead and uploaded the files but when I try to select an editor theme in my theme options it isn't listed there. 

Any help?  Huh
(2018-07-29, 03:41 PM)/r/ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using MyBB 1.8 but I decided to download and use a 1.6 editor theme because it's the only one I found that was dark and was going to fit my theme. 

I went ahead and uploaded the files but when I try to select an editor theme in my theme options it isn't listed there. 

Any help?  Huh

You mean a dark editor like this in the screenshot?

[Image: 60e32734fa0aca1a1de162875f9b2a48.png]
(2018-07-29, 03:50 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-29, 03:41 PM)/r/ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using MyBB 1.8 but I decided to download and use a 1.6 editor theme because it's the only one I found that was dark and was going to fit my theme. 

Any help?  Huh

You mean a dark editor like this in the screenshot?

[Image: 60e32734fa0aca1a1de162875f9b2a48.png]

Yeah, I'd like something like that to match my theme. Right now it's just all white with white buttons and is in total contrast to my theme.

I downloaded the Onyx Editor: https://mods.mybb.com/view/onyx-editor-theme
I will suggest give CKEditor a chance, it is a great editor and has a dark theme.