MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template for the member.php page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I would like to know what is the name of the template to modify the page member.php
Thank you very much.
(2018-08-01, 04:49 PM)SphinxWM Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I would like to know what is the name of the template to modify the page member.php
Thank you very much.

You'll find member.php file in the root folder of your website. (it may be called public_html folder)
Hi, thank you I know it but the problem is that with the default theme I can connect but with my theme no that's why I'm looking for the template the problem is that I looked everywhere but I found absolutely nothing. but in the member.php I could find? thank you
(2018-08-01, 06:34 PM)SphinxWM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, thank you I know it but the problem is that with the default theme I can connect but with my theme no that's why I'm looking for the template the problem is that I looked everywhere but I found absolutely nothing. but in the member.php I could find? thank you

Maybe this is the issue you are having? Authorization Code Mismatch?

If so, go to this THREAD to fix those issues in the other themes. ALL themes must be corrected.
(2018-08-01, 06:03 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-01, 04:49 PM)SphinxWM Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Thank you very much.

You'll find member.php file in the root folder of your website. (it may be called public_html folder)
Hi Serpius, when you say "root folder", am i correct you are meaning the files that are installed on the hosting account and not somewhere in the MyBB settings dashboard?