MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum displays sub forum in an odd way.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I am having an issue with one of my forum's sub forums. It is displaying the name with a line break or something similar, and it is just so ugly.

Here is what it looks like

[Image: forumissue.png]

How could I possibly remedy this?

Thanks!
(2018-08-01, 06:29 PM)Cryptozz Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

I am having an issue with one of my forum's sub forums. It is displaying the name with a line break or something similar, and it is just so ugly.

Thanks!

That's a theme issue.

You'll need to ask the author of that theme to give you a fix for that issue.

Go HERE and post a thread for assistance for that theme. Be sure to indicate which theme you are using in that thread.
(2018-08-01, 06:42 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks!

That's a theme issue.

Go HERE and post a thread for assistance for that theme. Be sure to indicate which theme you are using in that thread.
Are you sure it is a theme issue? I only ask because I have other forums with the EXACT same sub forums (Accepted, Denied), and they look fine.
(2018-08-01, 06:46 PM)Cryptozz Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks!

That's a theme issue.

Are you sure it is a theme issue? I only ask because I have other forums with the EXACT same sub forums (Accepted, Denied), and they look fine.

In that Accepted sub-forum, make sure there aren't any extra spaces that you left in there. 

Sometimes that happens when I do it and a few are not in the right places. Removing those extra spaces solved my issue.
(2018-08-01, 06:55 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks!

That's a theme issue.

In that Accepted sub-forum, make sure there aren't any extra spaces that you left in there. 

Sometimes that happens when I do it and a few are not in the right places. Removing those extra spaces solved my issue.
That's what I thought it was at first, but that doesn't seem to be the issue either... hmmm...
(2018-08-01, 06:59 PM)Cryptozz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-01, 06:55 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks!

That's a theme issue.

That's what I thought it was at first, but that doesn't seem to be the issue either... hmmm...

There seems to be an issue with the padding of the folder icons of the sub-forum icons. 
It's like not enough room for the word 'Accepted' to fit in there. 
That leads me to believe it's a theme issue.
Probably a minor issue, but still needs to be fixed.