MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Last Poster Avatar] how to format avatars this way?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I was wondering how to format avatars on forum display directly next to the post name (index.php) like follows:

[Image: forumdisplay.png]

I have been having issues editing the styles in avatarep.css, so I have to resolve to asking for help!

Thanks!
what is your forum url & which theme you are using ? is the plugin installed & activated ?
(2018-08-03, 05:08 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url & which theme you are using ? is the plugin installed & activated ?

my forum url is https://crypticofficial.com and it is enabled.

I am also using FunkyOne.
.avatarep_fd element css class in avatarep.css (around line 17) has left float property.
changing it to right should help in changing the position.
.avatarep_fd {
	float: right;

remember hard refreshing your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on forum's index page after saving stylesheet changes
(2018-08-03, 05:56 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ].avatarep_fd element css class  in avatarep.css (around line 17) has left float property.
changing it to right should help in changing the position.
.avatarep_fd {
	float: right;

remember hard refreshing your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on forum's index page after saving stylesheet changes

Sadly, that makes the avatar only worsen.

I am looking to have the avatar to the left of the thread name and to the right of the topic and reply count.

Such as this:
[Image: forumdisplay3.png]

Yet it looks like this when I apply the code above:
[Image: forumdisplay2.png]

Thanks, I really appreciate it.
Looks like you have nearly done it. Removing the width attribute from .avatarep_fd seemed to of worked.